A cookie is a text file stored in your browser when you visit any web page. Cookies enable the website to remember your visit the next time you browse the same web page. Cookies generally store technical information such as personal preferences, personalised contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies serve to adapt web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any website would be significantly reduced. If you would like more information on what cookies are, what they store, how to disable them, how to delete them, etc., click here.
Cookies used by this website
In accordance with the regulations set out by the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency), the following is a list of the uses of cookies by this website, to inform the user with as much precision as possible.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure users posting comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This enables us to avoid spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to deliver statistics on website traffic type and volume. By using our services you accept that Google treats information on you. As such any claim you may have with regard to how your information is handled must be brought directly to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. This can be done in different ways depending on which browser you are using. Here is a quick guide on how to do so using the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers store cookies and thus to disable or delete cookies you must do so from a browser. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers.
- In some cases it may be necessary to allow cookies for the browser to remember your decision to not accept them.